I started this blanket just after Christmas, during my lovely summer holiday, a distant memory, sigh.
I made it to use up all my leftover pink stash. Turns out, I had quite a bit of red too, plus I couldn’t help buying a few extra shades, just to finish it off, oops!
I’m very pleased with it. I’ve never joined squares using this method before, basically joining right sides, using DC stitches – first horizontal, then vertical. It helped keep the blanket “squarer” than any other method I’ve used.
I think the red “top stitching” kind of tied all the colours in too.
As I’ve mentioned before, this blanket is for KOGO (Knit One Give One), a Melbourne group of crafters who knit and crochet for charity.
Obviously, I’m going to have to pick out the black Moo-furs before I post it off! 😀