Every year I promise myself that I’ll start preparing for Christmas earlier, and every year I seem to start early enough ~ but then it all falls in a heap. Life just gets busy, and I end up disappointed with myself, because I want everything to be perfect.
After attempting my own little crochet decoration, I started looking around to see what nice patterns were out there. There are some really cute little crochet Christmas decorations that look pretty easy to make too.
Here are ten of them:
1. Reindeer Cup Cozy ~ this is such a brilliant idea! I probably won’t actually make this one, but will wish I had. 😀
2. A set of Crochet Coasters ~ a great easy-to-make Christmas gift.
3. Easy Christmas Star from Jelly Wares ~ just three rows, and looks really lovely.
4. Christmas Tree Decoration from Little Woollie ~ easy tutorial, stunning colours!
5. A set of Christmas Character Coasters ~ from the Crochet Spot
6. Gorgeous Crochet Christmas Baubles ~ by the wonderful Pip!
7. A Striped Christmas Stocking from Yvestown ~ in the sweetest pastel colours.
8. A garland of Christmas Ornaments ~ I’ve mentioned these previously, but they’re just too cute to not include in this list.
9. A Christmas Star from The New Crochet ~ simple but stylish, and
10. A little Christmas Stocking Ornament by Shara ~ perfect for the Christmas tree!
I think from this list, I will manage a few last minute little festive blings.