I hope you’ve all had a lovely weekend. Mine was fun but busy ~ possibly a little too busy for my liking, since all that activity has seriously limited my crochet time!
As part of the Blog with Pip course I’m doing, we’ve been given some homework, to photograph five things that describe our weekend. Well, since I don’t seem to follow instruction too well (oops!) I have a list of five things I did, and five photographs ~ but they don’t exactly coincide. I’m sure Pip will forgive me. 😀
Things I did on the weekend:
1. I went to the Design Files Open House. I’ve not been to one before, and it’s a pretty clever idea. Set in a suburban house, or converted warehouse in this case I think, it is a showcase for the latest Melbourne designers and artists. I will admit that it was a little too cool for me, but pretty clever nonetheless.
2. And at this Open House, there was Beci Orpin ~ autographing copies of her new book. Now, Beci is the coolest of the cool in my opinion. I have one of her books, and it was kind of like having a superstar in the room. Of course, I was too shy to actually say hello!
3. On Saturday, I went into the city with my mother, and friend Suse. We had lunch here and bought Christmas presents and decorations here.
4. I admired the photography at Winter Owls, and reminisced about my favourite Melbourne Laneways, and decided it was time to visit them again.
5. I thought it was time I started making Moo’s Christmas presents. This one is special ~ it has not one but two squeakers inside, for double the squeaky-power.
I chose colours to match her favourite cushion.
Unfortunately, I didn’t manage to hide it fast enough!
Current Moo present count = zero.